2020 New Oscar Circle Plus
The Google of health insurance? Oscar entered the NY market on Jan 1, 2014 and had around 16,000 members. In 2015, it expanded coverage to New Jersey and grew to about 40,000 members. In 2016, Oscar had 145,000 members in New York, New Jersey, California, and Texas. Oscar’s cutting edge technology and pioneering benefits have simplified the consumer health insurance experience propelled easier access and understanding of health plans. Examples of success have been ease of physician locator, online appointment setting and no cost telemedicine 24/7. Additionally, some plans have $0 Copay generics and annual 3 free office visits
- NY based with 900+ employees
- 260,000 members across 6 states
- $890M raised from top investors (Fidelity, Goldman Sachs, Google, etc.)
- $375M investment from Alphabet Inc. (Google parent company)
- For more details, check out our CEO Mario’s interview in the Wired story: Health Care is Broken. Google Thinks Oscar Health Can Fix It)
- Delivered an underwriting profit in 2017
- Expecting $1B in revenues in 2019
- After doubling footprint for 2019, Oscar is on-track for 2x growth
Oscar Member Engagement:
- 27% of Oscar members utilize DocOnCall vs. industry average of 3%
- 35% of first time doctor appointments start with Oscar
- 2x customer satisfaction score vs. the industry average
- 48% of all Oscar members use the Oscar app, compared to 7% of other health insurance carriers
- Doctor on Call has led to approximately $600 in savings per member
- Concierge Team has led to an approx. $3,600 in savings in member OON claims
- Pre-medicare population almost 2x Concierge Team utilization vs. the “younger” demographic
- Oscar’s current network will be rebranded as Circle Network. Circle Network – 27,000 Providers, 298 Urgent Care Centers and – Mt. Sinai, Montefiore, LI Health network
- 15 plans across 4 metal tiers
- NEW Circle Plus Network include. 45,800 Providers, 298 Urgent Care Centers and the following hospitals in addition to Circle Network.
- NEW: Only $0 deductible required Silver Plans!
- Step Rewards Program – a step rewards program that links to the mobile app. Members are rewarded when they meet their step goals for the day with $100 Amazon gift cards.
- Mobility – simple and easy to use. Oscar has the highest member engagement. Example: members can also renew Rx through the dr. on call feature on their app.
- Pharmacy – No more Dyane Reade, Walgreens and Rite Aid.
- Concierge Service: Every member is placed on a team of 5 care guides and 1 nurse that help members achieve better health outcomes and lower costs.
- Doctor on Call: 24/7, free and unlimited telemedicine that works nationwide. This is a great way to care of basic primary care at the member’s convenience
- Member Experience –
Doctor Search: click here
Hospital Map click here
Group App (editable PDF): click here
Employee App (editable PDF): click here
Contact us TODAY for a customized analysis for your group-specific needs at [email protected] or Call (855) 667-4621.