Carrier Update Nov 2
First, and most importantly, we hope that you and your families are safe and sound.
An office status for Health Insurance Carrier post Hurricane Sandy for your information. Millennium medical Solutions Corp is up and running and the offices are open until 2:00 PM today, Friday November 2nd.
Our building has power but we are having on and off phone/internet trouble but some calls are able to come through so you can call if you have any issues.
• EmblemHealth still closed
• Horizon still closed
• AmeriHealth still had no power as of yesterday
• Oxford Update – see below
A few changes to business as usual in response to the storm:
1. The deadline for payment of October premiums has been extended. We’ve extended the deposit date for payments to November 9th. Customers should make their payments online, however, as we cannot guarantee that our overnight mailing facilities will be open and available to accept mail.
2. The deadline for November renewals has been extended from the 1st to the 6th. This includes renewals run through our IDEA portal.
As we get any additionalupdates, we will reach out to you.